Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is it possible to build a convertible top onto a 2000 Toyota Celica?

Hey guys, I was just curious if it is possible to build a convertible top onto a 2000 Toyota Celica. I have looked at a concept car online for the convertible on it and I think that it looks nice, but they haven't made a line of convertibles for them. Anyway, if it is possible, please tell me where I could get it done as well as how much it is going to cost me. Thanks.Is it possible to build a convertible top onto a 2000 Toyota Celica?It's possible to turn any vehicle into a convertible but to do it properly (reinforcing the chassis to compensate for the missing roof, designing the folding convertible top and making room for the top to be stored while the top is down) is very expensive.Is it possible to build a convertible top onto a 2000 Toyota Celica?Yeah, its not as easy as just cutting the roof off. Like Bandit says, you need to reinforce the chassis so the whole thing doesn't twist or bend.



Convertibles are always heavier because of this.Is it possible to build a convertible top onto a 2000 Toyota Celica?anything is possible if you have the $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment