Monday, February 20, 2012

What colors are attractive on a Toyota Sienna?

I'm in the market for a toyota sienna and love the color white, but wanted to hear from other people what other colors are attractive? I know its not too sexy driving a minivan but I have to be practical. I'm in my early 30's and a mommy of three children. Thanks.What colors are attractive on a Toyota Sienna?Nothing wrong with minivans and YES they are PRACTICAL esp on vacations and when you need to move large items, as we ghave a SIENNA XLE %26lt;= Sable/Beige color and my wife drives HIGHLANDER 6 cylinder AWD SUV %26lt;= Metallic Blue.



Any color is fine except for BLACK and please note, my wife used to drive popular EMERALD GREEN CAMRY LE Sedan and dark colors quickly show dirt...



When we travel on vacations with 2 kids, the SIENNA is our 1st choice bec plenty of room for cargo, food and clothes and vacation items incl 2 Notebook PCS...plus 2nd row of seats recline so kids either sleep or watch movies on portable DVD running from XANTREX Inverter.



Hope the Above Info Helps and Enjoy!What colors are attractive on a Toyota Sienna?
I meant the answer with the burnt orange color.

Report Abuse

What colors are attractive on a Toyota Sienna?Work with a burgundy color. White seems to show any damage from children. Been there...done that! Also let them know that if they don't keep it in good shape,they will learn to drive by all of their friends. In the same vehichile!What colors are attractive on a Toyota Sienna?
I have a light blue 05' but I have always wanted a white one. White is beautiful with dark tint windows.What colors are attractive on a Toyota Sienna?Burnt orange base with maroon racing stripe, beige two-tone bottom end with neon pink pinstriping and mirror fade tinting. with 22 inch spinners and whitewalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment