Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can i attach body kits for my normal toyota car to make it look sporty?

I have a Toyota Allion A15 and i want to buy sporty body kits from China.I cannot take my car to China because i live in other country so, can they make my cars body kit on my likings and will it fit my car perfectly.Or if not what i will have to do?Can i attach body kits for my normal toyota car to make it look sporty?You can attach a body kit to almost any vehicle. Normally it means removing the front and rear factory bumpers (and side skirts if the vehicle comes with them) and replacing them. For most body-kits, all it takes is some patience and a screwdriver. Just be careful, the quality of body kits ranges from phenomenal to horrendous. 2 different body kits can make the car look like a showstopper or a SH**stain. Try to find pictures online of peoples car who have previously installed that kit, and see how it looks, don't just take pics from the company website. 2 Shining examples of terrific companies are Sie-Bon, (who deals almost exclusively in carbon fiber) and Origin Lab (who's show cars are a distinctive black and red, and look fantastic).



I hope this helps,

RyanCan i attach body kits for my normal toyota car to make it look sporty?That parts you are looking for it is call ground affect. YOu can purchase it anywhere. Majority of the parts are from China!

No comments:

Post a Comment