Thursday, February 23, 2012

How much should I haggle for a Toyota Prius?

I was initially going to buy the Hyundai Elantra due to cost efficiency, but many suggest that I get the Toyota and I will be going to the dealer this weekend.



I know the base line MSRPS for around 23K, but if I wanted a blue tooth feature, how much could I bargain down? Since Toyota had the recall, do you think they would be more recpetive to lower prices? How much should I pay for a Toyota Prius II?How much should I haggle for a Toyota Prius?$2.37 a pound.How much should I haggle for a Toyota Prius?Search for the Kelly Blue Book prices and other car sites for the dealer cost, then offer a bit below that. This is the normal car buying strategy.How much should I haggle for a Toyota Prius?don't forget to get the hilarious bumpersticker warning about sudden acceleration.

No comments:

Post a Comment