Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do you English feel about a Toyota Avensis?

The Toyota Camry/Avensis Saloon. Does this car sell as well in the UK as it does in the USA? Do the British like this make/model car as much as the Americans do?How do you English feel about a Toyota Avensis?We have bends in the UK and in Wales especially,so people tend to buy European designed cars because they feel that they cope with our road conditions better.Toyotas are comfortable and well made,they just have a poor image problem.How do you English feel about a Toyota Avensis?
I hired one a couple of years ago - it's suspension was too soft for my liking, wollows like a whale when going into high speed corners.How do you English feel about a Toyota Avensis?Toyota Avensis is a bit middle-age for me, in it's looks.



I've got a MK4 Golf... which is more mid-20s... mr.cool.



However I love Toyotas. I just wish Toyota came out with a model which would be good for me. The Rav4 is way too big now and even diesel version is uneconomical for me. The rest of them just look a bit weird.. from the Aygo, to the new Corolla replacement which looks middle-age again.... and no sports versions available anymore like Celica, but even then that's too sporty for me... I wish they'd make a good-looking reliable Golf type "good-looking" car.
Hi I drive a toyota avensis t3x. It's the best car I've ever driven. My Dad also drives one. Really well made cars, umpteen air bags etc.How do you English feel about a Toyota Avensis?Not for me, a bit boring old bean.How do you English feel about a Toyota Avensis?
Yet another Toymotor is for kids!
Not really my cup of tea old chapHow do you English feel about a Toyota Avensis?
What about us welsh?
Toyotas in the UK have the same kind of image as they do here in the US.

Reliable, efficient, sensible cars that offer pretty good value for money, but maybe not as exciting as other choices.
I'd say Toyotas generally are of excellent quality and if I ever get a car then they would be near to if not at the top of the list of makes I would think of, my other preference being for Skoda and the French makes.



As an EU citizen living in the UK, I do wonder why nothing ever came of the UK car industry? Cars are made here in the UK but only by foreign companies such as Toyota or Nissan or by companies that were once British but bought up by outsiders such as Land Rover and Jaguar which are both makes out of reach of your average person anyway, price-wise.
Errr yeah sure. Why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment