Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to I remove the toyota symbol on my car?

i was able to take off the corolla and toyota sign off my car using dental floss and adhesive removal, but i cant get the toyota symbol off. im not sure if its bolted in or not but its not coming off.



how do i take it off?How to I remove the toyota symbol on my car?In the body shop we heat them with a heat gun the gently pry them off with a flat screw driver.Get the surrounding metal hot first and let the heat penetrate the adhesive backing.How to I remove the toyota symbol on my car?
if you pour 5 gals of gasoline over the entire vehicle and then light it on fire with a match or lighter, (being very care full so as not to burn yourself) and let it burn until you can no longer tell which end of the vehicle is the front and which end is the back then that should have been enough time for the emblem to fall off after which you can see that you have accomplished what you set out to do and that is to remove the toyota symbol from the vehicle!How to I remove the toyota symbol on my car?try prizing it with a flat head screw driver and a bit of cloth so not to damage your paint. on BMW's it is held down by 2 prongs in to rubber gaskets to Create suction. thus making it difficult to get off. but with persistence they go eventually. this may be the same for toyota. although i dont actually know. so go carefully.How to I remove the toyota symbol on my car?
it probably has 2 plastic stubbs that go into the deck lid along with the 3m tape..... gotta pry it out to get the stubbs out of deck lid, if you are just taking it off to get rid of the emblems all together if it does have a screw and brakes the emblem pryin it off whats it goin to hurt?How to I remove the toyota symbol on my car?everyone is still going to know its a Toyota, plus after it is removed you can still see the symbol in the fading of the paintHow to I remove the toyota symbol on my car?
try nail polish remover but why would yu want to get the symbol off?
I have a question for you...WHY

No comments:

Post a Comment