Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do i clean my engine to a 2003 toyota corolla?

I need to know the steps on how to clean my toyota corolla 2003 step by step. what to cover, what to use, I don't want to damage my car. Thank you.How do i clean my engine to a 2003 toyota corolla?Thats a pretty car and a late model. Cover the alternator, ditributor any relay boxes and air filter housing. I'd try to go to a car wash that has a steamer then using "Gunk engine" cleaner with a garden hose, it's safer. Try not to do this a lot. Wires hate that.

If you want to go into detail, "Liqqid Wrench" ia a good cleaner. Use it with a rag and wipe down any parts but I''l warn you that it smells natsy. I've done a lot of detailing and found that it gave a shine to engine parts better than gas.How do i clean my engine to a 2003 toyota corolla?it won't out right damage any car when washed. what happens is ppl don't take preventitive measures prior to a wash. all ignition connections, plug and coil wire boots, and distributors(if app) need to be sprayed with WD-40 and protected first. cover the intake if needed.

i use a cheap citrus cleaner and a fat cheap pant brush. i put a dollar store table cloth under the vehicle with news papers on it. spray a section at a time and rinse with very low pressure garden hose. throw the table cloth, paint brush, and all away!

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment