Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where could I get a lease on Toyota Yaris?

Hi,

I live in New York and interested in leasing Toyota Yaris or other similar cars.

Could someone suggest me a good dealer%26gt;

I appreciate your answer.Where could I get a lease on Toyota Yaris?firs tof all leasing is the dumbest thing you can do to a car! ( especially a compact one!) people dont realize when you lease your paying all this money and your never gonna get that money back...like renting! do me a favor and look for a better compact or midsize and buy it!!!! no more leasing!Where could I get a lease on Toyota Yaris?I live in oregon but I had to respond after reading the other answer you got I have leased a 07 tundra and I found it to be a great deal. I assume if your asking about leasing you've done it befor. but what atimoll or what ever his name is said is not entierly true. he/she must have leased something and gotten taken when they still had open ended leases. a lease is not like renting. one thing to concider is, is there a special lease on the yaris right now? in my region there is not. if there is not in your region also you may want to check out corolla matrix or camary if one of them has a good lease like camry last months special was 199 month. That would get you a better car and the money you would save would compensate for gas mileage. if there is not a lease special on yaris. so check that. just call and ask a dealer what cars they have on special lease. you need to know what the resual is and what is due at singing. let me explane. the tundra lease I did was like this 31,000 msrp 2,700 due at singing 258 month 3 years 12,000 year $18,700 residual. You should do the math 36x258+2,700=11,988 that is the cost to drive the vehical 3 years if I don't excede 12,000 miles. This next part is the part that is differnt than leasing. In 3 years I have 3 choices. 1 give truck back walk away. 2 Buy tuck for 18,700 I could finace or pay cash. 3 sell truck for more than 18,700 and keep rest of money this may be posible. check value of tundra in 04 3 years ago $24,000 If I can sell my truck for $24,000 in 3 years then I would have $6000 left. then it would have only cost $6,000 to drive the truck for 3 years.

you need to see how the lease is structured on the yaris.

what atimoll or what ever his name said about compact cars and leases how ever may be true. popular belife is that a lease will get you a lowere pament since a yarus is only $14,000 you could by one(not lease) for 275 a month with nothing down do the math again 275x36=9,900 aply some intrest lets say 7,500 is what youve paid on priciple now you owe about 7,000 on the yaris (3 years after you bought it) since the yaris has not been out for 3 years its hard to predict value so safe gess is $8-9000 you could sell and have money left. if the lease is that good or better than do it.Where could I get a lease on Toyota Yaris?My answer is don't lease. You pay way more money than actually buying the car...unless you plan to change cars in a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment