Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I put a 3sge engine in a 1989 toyota celica st?

I have a 1989 toyota celica st with a 3sfe engine. I want to know, for future purposes, is it going to be possible to put in a 3sge engine? I was thinking of a 3sgte but it is not made for FWD. So yea, will the swap be easy or not?Can I put a 3sge engine in a 1989 toyota celica st?this is a very easy conversion to bo ase the 3sge uses all the same mounts as the 3sfe and will bolt straight up to you orig tran;s assy but the manual gearbox from the st is not as strong as the 5speed from 3sge so if i was to do

this conversion i would fit motor antransmissionon as a unit also if possible obtain the computer assy but if not your orig will self lurn once it has been disconected the battery
  • pop cap games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment