Monday, February 20, 2012

How do can I remove the Toyota emblem from the front of my car?

I hate it when I follow someone and they look into their rear-view mirror and see that big Toyota emblem and slow to a snails pace until I pass. What are some good ways to remove it? should I replace it with a different emblem? Should I just sell it instead?How do can I remove the Toyota emblem from the front of my car?Just find a large Chevy or Cadillac emblem and epoxy it onto the Toyota emblem.How do can I remove the Toyota emblem from the front of my car?Speed up and scare the hell out of 'emHow do can I remove the Toyota emblem from the front of my car?Just get a big ol' screwdriver and dig that sucker off there. They're just glued on. Hope you scratch the livin' daylights out of it.How do can I remove the Toyota emblem from the front of my car?
I know what you mean Howdy! I was embarrassed to drive mine too. everyone stares. I was never sure if they thought the Toyota was dumb, or I was dumb for driving the Toyota! I dumped it for a quality plus Ford. Best move I ever made. Now i am not ashamed when someone asks me what I drive. America rocks!
  • publishing companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment