Monday, February 20, 2012

How hard is it to change a Toyota Solara cigaretter lighter unit? The internal unit is bad?

The Toyota dealer wants $120.00 to change the cigarette lighter unit which is bad and blows fuses. A new external plug in lighter still blows fuses. I don't have that kind of money for a lighter socket!! I'd like to buy a unit at an Auto store..but don't know how to access the unit in dash board....is it hard to do? And how do I do it? Thanks so much!How hard is it to change a Toyota Solara cigaretter lighter unit? The internal unit is bad?It is not that hard but it will be if you don't know what your are doing and inexperienced. I thought installing car audio would be easy but it took loooong and made some mistakes and a few damages. I got it done with my friends help because they knew what they were doing.
  • vegetarian diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment