Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I disable a 2004 Toyota Tacoma?

I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma that I want to be disabled temporarily. Anyone know how to do something easy to disable it?How do I disable a 2004 Toyota Tacoma?Underneath the hood of the vehicle, there is a fuse box on the driver's side. Removing the relay (a square plastic removable piece, much larger then a regular fuse) labeled "starter" would disable it from starting until it is reinstalled. They just pull out, and are easily reinstalled.How do I disable a 2004 Toyota Tacoma?
Disconnect the battery or remove fuel pump fuse.How do I disable a 2004 Toyota Tacoma?Unhook the neg battery cable.How do I disable a 2004 Toyota Tacoma?
why? broke up with a bf and want to get back at him? or something like that?



well, you can take out the battery, but you can just put in a new battery...



or you can take out all the fuses.



but don't do it to someone else's car...thats just not cool...How do I disable a 2004 Toyota Tacoma?Let the air out of the tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment