Sunday, February 26, 2012

Would a Toyota Tacoma be able to hold the box springs to a double/full bed?

I have to move a double/full sized bed this evening. I thought I'd only have a Ford Escape available, but now it looks like I'd have access to a Toyota Tacoma as well. Which would be better? I'm mostly concerned with the box springs since it's the largest and most inflexible piece. Thanks!Would a Toyota Tacoma be able to hold the box springs to a double/full bed?you and your box springs.



yeah, they'll fit, although they might lay sideways with one side up on the top of the side of the bed. just tie them down and all is well. the tire humps is what will be the problem, but laying sideways will be fine.Would a Toyota Tacoma be able to hold the box springs to a double/full bed?ive had that and much more in mine

No comments:

Post a Comment