Monday, February 20, 2012

How to play ipod in my toyota corolla?

Does anyone know of a FM transmitter that would work in a 2007 toyota corolla? I have a 30gb ipod video (older model) and the only way I believe I can play it is through the radio. Thanks for your help!How to play ipod in my toyota corolla?do some research all that, and ask people who are into those kind of things. I know at least 2 kinds of FM Transmitter would work one is the http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1901鈥?/a> and send one is the http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1461鈥?/a>



no matter which one you choose in the end they going to do the same job all that. the send one from Metra you need to connect some wires behind the car radio, needed to do some wiring work. the monster cable one just there for you match up with a station which is blank and listen to your music, they both needed to do that. So not worth it, I still would suggest you get a new head unit from crutchfield all that they might send you a free dish kit but not to sure on that one. because the FM going to sound like crap not even joking. Good luck.
  • german english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment