Thursday, February 16, 2012

How can I fold down the rear seat of my 2000 Toyota Corolla?

Hi guys,



Could anybody tell me how I can fold down the rear seat of my 2000 Toyota Corolla? Is there a small something inside the car that I can do that? BTW, I don't have the user manual of that car.



Thanks a lot!How can I fold down the rear seat of my 2000 Toyota Corolla?CHECK THE TRUNK AREA FIRST FOR A RELEASE.



READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL AS WELL.



CALL THE TOYOTA DEALER AND ASK THEM.How can I fold down the rear seat of my 2000 Toyota Corolla?Pull the back of the seat forward. That should do it. Or some models have the release in the trunk on the back of the seat. Check it out. A dealer service rep could tell you how to do it if you stop in there. Buy the manual on Craigslist.com. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment