Monday, February 13, 2012

I own a 2010 Toyota 4Runner and I want to switch temperature format from Fahrenheit to Celcius?

Hello, I own a 2010 Toyota 4Runner and I want to switch temperature format from Fahrenheit to Celsius on the Outside Temperature Display Accessory Meter and also on the A/C Display. Does anybody knows how to do it?I own a 2010 Toyota 4Runner and I want to switch temperature format from Fahrenheit to Celcius?You can't do it, and neither can the dealer (without installing a new instrument cluster, PCM and climate control unit for starters). It's a widespread problem across multiple Toyota models and has been since the generation of 4Runner prior to yours. Toyota built two versions based on where they were shipped and they were in C or F and that's it. Strangely, some F models have randomly switched to C after periods of battery disconnect, no idea why.

This has been discussed all over Toyota forums, here is maybe the best information on the issue:
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/audio-elec鈥?/a>I own a 2010 Toyota 4Runner and I want to switch temperature format from Fahrenheit to Celcius?why?did you by it in the us?then im glade this has hapened to you,,,you realize than any recall your truck has you will never know?how much did you really save?if it brakes down go back to the us and get it fixed as in canada(they will fix it )they will take long to get the ok from toyota us for warrenty work...im sorry but you screwed upgetting a american model for canada

No comments:

Post a Comment