Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to get more power out of my Toyota 20r motor?

I'm wanting to find a way to get some more power for my 1979 Toyota 4x4. Does anyone have any good websites I could find carburators, exhaust, just about anything for a 20r motor? I'm having a hard time finding anything for it. I was gonna swap a 22r in but those motors just cost so much I'm gonna try to build this one up. So any help or suggestions would be appreciated!How to get more power out of my Toyota 20r motor?t.r.d california if you are going to rebuild header good carb sync most important is valves and cam and head work good timming chain set always 20r most power comes from the head work lower end is important but head is powerHow to get more power out of my Toyota 20r motor?those engines were built for reliability not speed and power. try replacing with a 22 re motor and leave out the a/c also manual trans is a key too. 3.0 engines were lacking in power also. u can try replacing with a performance carb but u wont really feel a difference only paying more in fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment