Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What kind of key is Toyota Corolla 2007's keys and how to program?

Hi, I have a toyota corolla 07 car and I wanted to get a third key as I didnt get a valet key for my car. I have a toyota 4d programmer, but have not used it yet. I wanted to know if anyone has used it? And if they could give me directions? I looked around online and they sell 4d master keys and 4d key, but they look alike. Does anyone know what the difference is? Thank you.What kind of key is Toyota Corolla 2007's keys and how to program?If that is the orange programmer, you are about to make a locksmith or dealer very happy to the tune of 4 figures.What kind of key is Toyota Corolla 2007's keys and how to program?that is of absolutely no help. if you can answer the question that would be appreciated

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment