Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why is the radio in my 2006 Toyota Camry malfunctioning?

When listening to the radio in my 2006 Toyota Camry, the radio sometimes changes stations by itself. It moves up or down the dial by .2. I bought the car used, and got the full manufactures warranty, but it seems like that only covers mechanical electrical parts, not "extras" like my radio. Please advise. Why is the radio in my 2006 Toyota Camry malfunctioning?Are you sure you aren't hitting the buttons on the steering wheel by mistake ? I have the 2007 Camry SE and I have noticed that when making tight turns, like in a parking lot, I hit the radio controls on the steering wheel and cause the channels to change on the radio.Why is the radio in my 2006 Toyota Camry malfunctioning?something is up with the wires or you could try taking the battery terminal of for a little and put it back one and that will reset everything

No comments:

Post a Comment