Friday, February 10, 2012

Where is the locking wheel nut socket kept in a Toyota Estima?

I have a 1992 Toyota Estima. I've not long bought it, but it now needs a new tyre. I went to the garage, and they asked me for the locking wheel nut socket.



I can't find it. Perhaps it wasn't handed over by the previous owners? But they were very conscientious and thorough with the service history and receipts. Might it be hidden in one of the car's numerous compartments?Where is the locking wheel nut socket kept in a Toyota Estima?Normally a small packet is placed in the boot just underneath the spare wheel. The set consists of one locking nut and 3/4 spare nut, have a through look, I am sure you will find it when you portray the type of previous owner. Alternately give him a ring, he might help you.Where is the locking wheel nut socket kept in a Toyota Estima?check in the compartment with the spare tireWhere is the locking wheel nut socket kept in a Toyota Estima?in the boot or in the glove box

No comments:

Post a Comment