Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where can I get an additional or replacement gas tank for a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck?

I would like to add gas capacity to my 1998 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck. Where can I get a replacement tank that is larger than the 15 gallon stock, or where can I get a second gas tank that will fit this unit.Where can I get an additional or replacement gas tank for a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck?ttora.com is a really great forum for hard to find info. i would ask some of the folks there; might be someone trying to sell what you are looking for. there is probably a local chapter near you.Where can I get an additional or replacement gas tank for a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck?
www.downeyoff-road.com/Catalog鈥?

Report Abuse

Where can I get an additional or replacement gas tank for a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck?junk yard
You would need to go to a shop that customizes vehicles. You can probably find a local shop in your yellow pages. You can also look for them on the internet. E.g. http://www.rickshotrodshop.com/custom1/t鈥?/a>Where can I get an additional or replacement gas tank for a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck?junkyardWhere can I get an additional or replacement gas tank for a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck?
is that a good idea? increasing a fuel tank size may cuz truck handle a little different and tank maybe outside safe zone in an accident.
ask at your local auto parts store, many options available especialy for additional tanks. called dual tank set up.Where can I get an additional or replacement gas tank for a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck?
Ebay, no fail.
ebay
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment