Thursday, February 16, 2012

How much would it cost to fix a stuck engine on a Toyota celica 2000 gts?

I want to purchase a 2000 toyota celica gt-s from my friend for $1500. How much would it cost to repair a stuck engine? or even put in a new engine. He tells me it hasnt been moved in a year. I would like to know if its worth it, or not?How much would it cost to fix a stuck engine on a Toyota celica 2000 gts?I've bought a lot of cars that need repair a great way to get a nice car cheap my rule of thumb if the engine or transmission is bad I will not pay over $200 it's not just the cost of replacing an engine work transmission it's your work And time invested also you will find other things wrong with a car that need repairs if you pay the 1500 and say you pay another 2000 to get the car running then you add your time and effort figure 1000 will that car be worth 4500 If you do buy a car that needs repair look on the Internet for engines also check wrecking yards a good wrecking yard will give you a warranty on their engines or transmissions that they sell Good luck .

No comments:

Post a Comment