Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where can I find the least expensive Toyota Extended Factory Warranty?

I'm in California. I've heard about a dealer or some dealers who sell the Toyota Extended Factory Warranty for around $900.00, rather than the $1,800.00 or $1,900.00 that most dealers will charge. Someone suggested that the dealers may be in Iowa. Can you help me? Thanks.Where can I find the least expensive Toyota Extended Factory Warranty?id check it out in the paper work. times the cheaper the warrenty is the less it will cover. so just ask to see the paper work.Where can I find the least expensive Toyota Extended Factory Warranty?I just bought the Toyota extra care Platinum (best) zero deductable for my 4 runner. Shopped many dealers etc, Best deal was 529 out the door total for the one I wanted.. brochure price was 1300. noone else close to this. Call Jerry johnson midwest toyota kansas phone 800-530-5789

Report Abuse

Where can I find the least expensive Toyota Extended Factory Warranty?becareful, the cheaper the warrenty means they probably have a higher deductable also......consumer reports just did a study on extended factory warrenty and found that it cost you more than if you just put that money in the bank and got interest on it, and then used the money for repairs as neededWhere can I find the least expensive Toyota Extended Factory Warranty?
Just talk to your dealer and tell him to cut you a deal. They want to sell cars. I got one for $500.00 one time.
  • food delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment