Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where can I find clips to re-attach my underbody spoiler on my 2005 Toyota Corolla?

I scraped against a snow back this past winter and took the side underbody spoiler off. Most of the clips that attach it to the car are broken so I need to buy more and want to know where I can buy them. Do they need to be made by Toyota or is this a typical clip that I can find somewhere? Thanks in advance for any help.Where can I find clips to re-attach my underbody spoiler on my 2005 Toyota Corolla?Take one off and go to a body shop tell them how many you need, they should have them for ya - give him a few bucks even if he says no charge.

They dont cost much - but it is a good idea to keep the bodyman happy - and they always are good friends to have.



Lay it in the sun (let it warm up) before you put it on, it makes fitting it a LOT easier.Where can I find clips to re-attach my underbody spoiler on my 2005 Toyota Corolla?Try local car parts places, and if they don't have them, you have no choice but to go to the Toyota parts dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment