Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Has anybody seen the new Toyota commercials where people destroy their present car so they can buy a new?

Toyota vehical? Are they saying that people who buy Toyotas are retarded or something because their destroying their present car's trade in value to buy a new Toyota?Has anybody seen the new Toyota commercials where people destroy their present car so they can buy a new?No. They are showing what lengths people will go to get a Toyota. "Oops, honey, I dropped a 12-ton I-beam on my truck. It's time to get another one." Just wait until Ford, Dodge, etc. start dropping the same or pushing a Toyota out of a garage to buy one of their vehicles. I'm sure that is right around the corner.Has anybody seen the new Toyota commercials where people destroy their present car so they can buy a new?
I've seen the comercial, I think its for a toyota sale, but it makes no scence



I guess there trying to say people want an excuse to get a new car, so they destroy there old one.



And for people say that toyota sucks, then why are they #1 around the world, while american companies are only #1 in the u.s.



I think the world know what's good, while the u.s only buy american because its "american", or at lease 60% american 40% mexican and canadian.Has anybody seen the new Toyota commercials where people destroy their present car so they can buy a new?They are destroying their piece of junk because they won't need to trade it in. I own a Toyota truck and it's the best vehicle I've ever owned. I love it and will do what ever I have to to keep it running as long as I can. The other posters don't want to admit it, but Toyota is a good investment. It will outlast most other vehicles in mileage and I get great MPG with it. And besides a Toyota Dealer doesn't want all those junk vehicles in their lots to sell.Has anybody seen the new Toyota commercials where people destroy their present car so they can buy a new?
Well, they are, aren't they?Has anybody seen the new Toyota commercials where people destroy their present car so they can buy a new?Yeah, you must be kind of stupid to buy a Turdota, I mean Toyoturd.
  • auto parts stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment