Friday, February 10, 2012

What are the exact requirements for Toyota's First Time Buyers Program?

I'm ONLY interested in GOOD information about Toyota's First Time Buyers Program. I'm not interested in your opinion of the company or whether or not I should buy a new car. Keep that in mind before answering. Thank you.



I'm trying to find the exact requirements for Toyota's FTBP. I was told it involves a 1500$ downpayment for everyone, but I'd like to know what the real amount is, and if there are other requirements to meet. Please answer only if you truly know what you're talking about.What are the exact requirements for Toyota's First Time Buyers Program?That is a promotion that is put on from time to time. I do not think it is on right now. Call your local Toyota dealer I am sure they would be happy to talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment