Friday, February 10, 2012

My '94 Toyota Camry starts, but is immobile because it will not allow me to push in the side kn?

My '94 Toyota Camry starts fine, but is currently immobile because it will not allow me to push in the side knob that enables the car to switch gears. I am not sure what the little knob is called, but it is the one on the left side of the gear shifter that you push in with your thumb while moving the stick to another gear. What could be the problem?My '94 Toyota Camry starts, but is immobile because it will not allow me to push in the side kn?The little switch inside is broken. If you get the Chiltons Guide at the library it will give you step by step how to disable the switch or replace it. I drilled one out with a titanium drill bit once, but just hit the right spot by luck. Don't try it.My '94 Toyota Camry starts, but is immobile because it will not allow me to push in the side kn?hit it with a hammer

No comments:

Post a Comment