Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I repair an idle problem for my 1994 Toyota Pickup truck?

I have an 1994 Toyota Pickup truck with an idle problem. The 22RE engine start fine when is cold. Once the engine warmed up, the idle goes up and down when I pressed the brake pedal. After I turned off the engine, I smelled fuel from the engine compartment. Can someone with similar problem direct me to a possible solution. Thank youHow do I repair an idle problem for my 1994 Toyota Pickup truck?EDIT:

After more consideration, I have to agree with "antiber". I believe you have a problem with your brake booster.



Click the link below and it will help you diagnose the problem and also show you how to replace it.



http://www.kondratyev.com/porsche/techni鈥?/a>How do I repair an idle problem for my 1994 Toyota Pickup truck?You have got probelm with your brake system on your 1994 Toyota Pick Up Truck. The problem come from the brake booster, a booster intake hose being broken. The booster take power from the intake manifold, by leak on the booster intake hose, the air fuel mixture to deliver to combustion chamber is not enough volume and preesure.How do I repair an idle problem for my 1994 Toyota Pickup truck?im not a big great car expert guy, but i do take mechanics in school and stuff. there MAY be something wrong with yout idle mixture screw and high speed mixture screws, that are located somewhere around the carburator (differs with every car) they are usually around the venturi (the big air intake box looking thing).



when you loosen it, your idle speed increases, when you tighten it your idle speed gets slower. or they just plain simple might be leaking.



if its not engine oil, than its gasoline

No comments:

Post a Comment