Thursday, February 16, 2012

How do I pull the third row seat up in a 2006 Toyota Highlander?

I just purchased a used 2006 Toyota Highlander and can't seem to pull up the third row seat as the bar for the shade pull out in the luggage compartment seems to be in the way. Please someone explain in very simple terms how I do this. Maybe you know of a youtube video to show me how.How do I pull the third row seat up in a 2006 Toyota Highlander?That "bar" for the shade is called a Tonneau cover. The Tonneau cover comes out by sliding it either to the left or right. Once you remove the tonneau cover, the rear seats will pull up just fine with a pull from the handle located in the center.How do I pull the third row seat up in a 2006 Toyota Highlander?A masters in etiquette what a waste of an education.

Report Abuse

How do I pull the third row seat up in a 2006 Toyota Highlander?This just shows that people who buy Toyota's are retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment