Thursday, February 16, 2012

Does the 1999 Chevy Prism have a Toyota engine?

I am looking to buy a used car. Although I would love to buy a Honda or a Toyota, money is an issue. I heard that the Chevy Prism has a Toyota Corolla engine. Is that true? And is it as reliable as a Toyota Corolla? I'm looking for a reliable car that will last me for many years, with proper maintenance of course. Should I consider this Chevy Prism or just suck it up and get a Toyota or a Honda?Does the 1999 Chevy Prism have a Toyota engine?The Prism is the same thing as a Toyota Corolla. Both cars are mechanical identical. So yes the prism has a Toyota engine.Does the 1999 Chevy Prism have a Toyota engine?suck it up and buy a toyata best running car made and prism has a toyata motor but dont think they are as reliableDoes the 1999 Chevy Prism have a Toyota engine?be smart and buy one thats not made in aonther country why put food on some other country table get a ford or a chevy even a dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment