Monday, February 13, 2012

Where can I find a good selection of pre-owned Toyota Land Cruisers in the Phoenix area?

I am looking for a previously owned or certified preowned Toyota Land Cruiser or Lexus LX470. They are extremely similar vehicles but seem to be very hard to find. I'm looking for a 2005 or 2006 with less than 30,000 miles. Why is the selection so limited? I only seem able to find 2 or 3 for sale within 100 miles of a major city like Phoenix.Where can I find a good selection of pre-owned Toyota Land Cruisers in the Phoenix area?I found mine on ebay....It,s a 1998 with 60,000 miles...It has all the options for 18,000.000...Lots of luck!!!!Where can I find a good selection of pre-owned Toyota Land Cruisers in the Phoenix area?They are hard to find b/c they are so reliable. You will need to scour the local listings (classifieds, craigslist, etc...) They will go fast if they are priced fair at local dealerships. I'm going through the same thind with the tacoma's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment