Saturday, February 4, 2012

What kind of roof rack will fit a Toyota Echo Hatchback?

I have a 2005 Toyota Echo 4DHB LE. I'm looking to buy a kayak, and I need a roof rack that fits my car for this purpose. I'm looking to know what models will fit properly and where I can purchase them.



Thanks for any and all suggestions!What kind of roof rack will fit a Toyota Echo Hatchback?Hello



Thule make 1 to fit your car.

If you have a the 2 door (USA) you need Kit No 950.

This will include Thule Square Roof Bars 761and Fitting kit 2116.

They also stock 4 different kayak pack that fit the roof bars up to you which you prefer.

Are stockist here in the U.K is Halfords who sell Car Parts and Push Bikes.



If you go to link below you should be able to find your nearest stockist. Halfords have their own range so if you find somewhere check if they have their own range as may be cheaper. U.K one does not have your car listed but the Thule Fitting Kit is a general purpose one so ask if they can help you.



Andy C

No comments:

Post a Comment