Monday, February 13, 2012

What is the coolant mixture I need for my 1994 Toyota Camry?

What is the coolant mixture I need for my 1994 Toyota Camry? I have Texico Anti-Freeze Coolant and it says I should have at lease 50/50 mixture but I should refer to the car manual, but it being such an old car the manual was lost to the ages. Help please.What is the coolant mixture I need for my 1994 Toyota Camry?http://pdftown.com/Toyota-Camry-1994-Ser鈥?/a>



50/50 is fine unless its below minus 35 degrees..



Above is a down-loadable Service Manual for your Toyota...



Allow it to download.....it takes about 3 minutes...



Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll help you



Good Luck..What is the coolant mixture I need for my 1994 Toyota Camry?You should be fine with a 50/50 mixture. That is pretty standard with any car.What is the coolant mixture I need for my 1994 Toyota Camry?Hi

Always use 50/50 or premix which is already 50/50. The antifreeze does four jobs. 1 cools your engine, 2 increases boiling point,3 lubricates water pump and 4 prevents freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment