Friday, February 10, 2012

I have a Toyota Paseo that I want to add power to. What larger engine tranny setup acn I go to?

1993 Toyota Paseo 5 speed manual FWD 2 door. I want to add a larger motor tranny combo to it. A tuner mentality if you will.I have a Toyota Paseo that I want to add power to. What larger engine tranny setup acn I go to?Wow! This is a question I've been waiting for. I would recommend a 3S-GTE swap. That's the 200 hp, 2.0 litre, twin cam turbocharged 4 cylinder engine used in the 1991-96 MR2 turbo and the 1990-1993 Celica All-Trac turbo. It's good for 200 hp from the factory. The swap will usually include the tranny, ECU , and axles. A lightweight car like a Paseo with that setup should leave most cars in the dust. Also, 200 hp is just to start. You can mod that thing to crazy horsepower pretty easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment