Saturday, February 4, 2012

How much could I sell a 99 Toyota Tacoma for?

I currently own a 1999 Toyota.



It's a regular cab 2 door pickup truck. (seats 5 people).



It has 140,00 miles on it, and the interior is in decent condition.



It's exterior is in very good condition (no scratches on the paint).



I just replaced the brakes on it, and installed a brand new radio system.



About how much could I sell this for?How much could I sell a 99 Toyota Tacoma for?$137.41How much could I sell a 99 Toyota Tacoma for?Go to www.kbb.com and enter all that info on the site. Then click whether going to sell privately or what any dealer will give you on trade. kbb stands for Kelly Blue Book which all dealers use to base trade-in value.How much could I sell a 99 Toyota Tacoma for?Check the frame, Toyota will buy it back and pay full you full value price of the truck if it has major rust issues. (1995 - 2000 Tacomas)

Check out the link below:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st-gen鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment