Saturday, February 4, 2012

How much can I sell my 2005 Toyota Echo for?

I have a 2005 Toyota Echo, with no problems. It is well maintained with no body damage. The only downside is it has fairly high mileage due to two lengthy road trips. 123k and some change. Does anyone know what's a reasonable asking price for this vehicle? I am selling it out of Vancouver, BC. Thanks.How much can I sell my 2005 Toyota Echo for?they Go for $ 7000 - $ 8500



up to $7000 if it is 2dr hatchback with air

up to $ 8500 if it 4 sedan automatic with air



according to the autotrader.ca you can ask around the $ 7000 if you need to get rid of it .How much can I sell my 2005 Toyota Echo for?get on kbb.com follow directions it will give yiu everything you need to know
  • dairy queen locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment