Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How does my jeep compare to a Toyota Tacoma 4x4?

I'm just curious I have a jeep wrangler and I love it to death and wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm just curious how does it compare off road to a Toyota Tacoma 4x4. Both being bone stock. I know this is probably one of those both have pros and cons type question but I'd like hear everyones opinion. How does my jeep compare to a Toyota Tacoma 4x4?I have a Tacoma, it's been a great truck and I've driven thousands of offroad trails without a problem. Reliability has been great, (I have an 04) and I'm sure if I decide to sell it I'll be able to get more than a Jeep of the same year. It's also much quieter on the road than a Jeep, and it's comforting to know that Toyota is not going bankrupt in the next couple of months.



That being said, I imagine a shorter wheelbase, solid axel vehicle like the jeep will perform better offroad in most situations than a longer wheelbase, IFS vehicle like the Tacoma. How does my jeep compare to a Toyota Tacoma 4x4?
The jeep is better off road. It was designed for that, the Toyota was designed for maybe the terrain of a construction site, more just slippery roads. How does my jeep compare to a Toyota Tacoma 4x4?To compare, open your favorite Internet search page and search for "Toyota Rust", without the quotes.



You will see why I think Toyota is way over rated.



Just for fun, search again for "Toyota Sludge".How does my jeep compare to a Toyota Tacoma 4x4?
ive owned both and i went back to my jeep the toyota doesn't even compare to the jeeps years of experience in 4x4 drive-trains jeeps rule How does my jeep compare to a Toyota Tacoma 4x4?Keep the Jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment