Thursday, February 16, 2012

How do you attach the rear-view mirror of a Toyota Tercel?

The rear-view mirror of my 1995 Toyota Tercel fell off. I'm not sure how, but I think I may have knocked it off getting my book bag out of the car. Does anyone know how to re-attach it or where I can find information on how to do this?How do you attach the rear-view mirror of a Toyota Tercel?If the metal piece came off the windshield also you will have to go to a auto parts store and get a mirror repair kit, it has the glue in it and the directions on how to reinstall it.How do you attach the rear-view mirror of a Toyota Tercel?i own a shop,and if its not one of the ones that actually glues to the glass,you can just snap it back in to pace on these,most of those was made to be like that so it wouldn't break the glass in case they did get knocked off,good luck i hope this helps.
  • things to do in nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment