Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I reset the maintenance light on a Toyota?

Hey guys I recently was due for an oil change, but decided to perform it myself. The guys at my local shop usually reset my "maintenance required" light, but I was wondering how to do it on my own. I have a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser.How do I reset the maintenance light on a Toyota?Turn your key to the on position (do not start vechicle) push the gas pedal all the way down and up 3 times within 5 secons of the key being turned. Turn the key off then start your vechicle. The light should now be off. If not repeat the process. How do I reset the maintenance light on a Toyota?make sure you have a odometer display, not trip A or B. turn the key to off position. press and hold the button that toggles to your trip A and B. watch the maint. required light. it will flash a couple of times and turn off. you're done. start the car and the light should go off.How do I reset the maintenance light on a Toyota?Odometer on trip "A", Key off. Press and hold trip reset and turn key to "ON" position and hold for about 10 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment