Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do i reprogram my remote control on my toyota vios?

How do i reprogram my remote control on my toyota vios (i think cobra remote control brand)?

I would realy appreciate if someone can tell me how to reprogram the remote control for my 2005 toyota vios. i have just bought the car and the remote had a flat battery and i had to change it. Now the remote does not work and needs to be reprogrammed and it is not in my little book. Any advice greatly recieved. Thank you.How do i reprogram my remote control on my toyota vios?i always knew toyotas were just toys. how much did you pay for your remote control car? uhmmm but i am guessing that you are talking about the remote on yoru keychain? if so go to an alarm system shop, they usually are with audio shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment