Friday, February 10, 2012

How do I make text appear on a 2008 Toyota Camry LE Stereo?

I drive a 2008 Toyota Camry LE and I am able to get the text to appear on a mp3/wma cd but when I put in another CD with music on it I am unable to view the text that shows the titles. I know that the titles are on the CD but they just don't appear. How do I fix this annoying problem?How do I make text appear on a 2008 Toyota Camry LE Stereo?What you can do is make a MP3 files by converting all the cd into mp3 format and change the name as you like it to appear. The best way i can think of is to use itune and convert your audio cd into mp3 format and burn the songs onto a data cd again itune will do that for you. Itune will also look online (if it is original) for the title tracks so you don't even have to retype it in. when you put the cd into the player it will show the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment