Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I change the light behind my temperature controls on my '98 Toyota Camry?

The temperature controls for my '98 Toyota Camry no longer light up. How do I change the light? Is it a broken fuse? I really don't know much about cars, but I don't have the money to take it into a dealer. Any advice helps!How do I change the light behind my temperature controls on my '98 Toyota Camry?at most it will be the bulb

you need to remove the trim around the controls and radio

be careful its held onto dash with clips so use your fingers to gently pry off trim then remove the screws holding the controls on the backside of controls remove the bulb sockets and replace bulb(s)

oem part# 9006998004

you can have the oe # crossed over to a aftermarket # at parts storeHow do I change the light behind my temperature controls on my '98 Toyota Camry?If you are not familiar, bring it to a local mechanic ... ask how much ... I would be surprised if it is more than $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment