Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can I cancel the toyota extra care program when I had an accident and it was total lost?

I had a 2010 toyota Camry for more than a year, but it was total lost after the accident a few weeks ago. Can I get the money back when I cancel the extra care (extend warranty) from toyota?Can I cancel the toyota extra care program when I had an accident and it was total lost?Sorry but no, it isn't refundable.



Toyota makes the best.Can I cancel the toyota extra care program when I had an accident and it was total lost?Don't listen to The Raven. He pulls answers out of his a$$.



Yes, you should be able to cancel it. The dealership is going to be a pain in the neck when you call, because they get charged back for it. But yes, you should be able to call them and get it canceled.



If your car was paid for, no lien, you can get the money in the form of a check.



If you have a lien, it will go towards the lien holder.



From your friendly Nissan Salesperson :-)
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment