Saturday, February 4, 2012

How should my brakes feel on my 95 toyota corolla after replacing them with new ones?

after replacing all of my brakes (2 months ago) on my 95 toyota corolla...i have noticed it feels very soft as if it has air. Everytime i brake it feels as if it goes all the way in and does not have so much brake power...what might be the problem? are the brakes positioned wrong? should i need new brake lines installed? or is it normal to feel this after replacing your brakes ( 2 months ago)?How should my brakes feel on my 95 toyota corolla after replacing them with new ones?Most Brake shops have warranties. I would take it back! its only been 2 months.How should my brakes feel on my 95 toyota corolla after replacing them with new ones?they should only be a bit sponge for a few days as they bed into the disc sounds like you have air still in the system they should be re bled

No comments:

Post a Comment