Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I fix the air conditioning in my 1990 Toyota celica gt?

No one wants to fix my AC because they say they can't fix it since my car is 1992 or older. The one place that can fix it is Toyota certified and it's $275 not including tax. Apparently it uses some kind of strange freon gas that is not made in the US anymore so it costs an arm and a leg? I think it just needs to be recharged, it blows hot air. What are my options? ThanksHow do I fix the air conditioning in my 1990 Toyota celica gt?you need to convert it to the new kind of coolent r134a auto part stores sell kits for under 50 dollars to do this i had it done at a shop on my 1992 passo for $120 most any shop can do itHow do I fix the air conditioning in my 1990 Toyota celica gt?Actually $ 275 is not a bad price for work on an a/c unit. If you like cold air while driving just let them do the work.
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment