Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is the iToyota from toyota and apple?

I saw a picture of it in business 2.0 but it had very little information. I was wondering what it is and what the deal between Apple and Toyota is.What is the iToyota from toyota and apple?a search for "i-Toyota" only comes up with a model number from Denison for an iPod installation kit for some Toyota models.



Perhaps you are asking about the i-unit? It's a personal vehicle with many anti-collision enhancements (such as they communicate with each other). It was introduced at the 2005 World Expo in Aichi, Japan.

http://www.toyota.co.jp/en/vision/emergi鈥?/a>



I don't think that there's any deal between Apple and Toyota. Anyone can put an "i" before their product name...What is the iToyota from toyota and apple?I read the same article, %26amp; because I actually work for Apple, I was a little startled to read the news. But after reading a bit further, I discovered that the article was written from the perspective of 2016; therefore, all the scenarios, including an iToyota, where hypothetical. Too bad!

Report Abuse

What is the iToyota from toyota and apple?www.encyclopedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment