Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I get rid of the glue spots on Toyota Corolla 03'?

I plucked the TOYOTA COROLLA symbols off the back of the car, now all that is left is TOYOTA COROLLA ,in the GLUE that held on the words. How do I get rid of this glue? I tried using a washcloth but the washcloth comes apart on the glue. It is very strong and I'm afraid to take Steel Wool or Sandpaper to the paint. Any ideas on how to remove?How do I get rid of the glue spots on Toyota Corolla 03'?Buy a product called Goo-Gone. You can find it at just about any hardware store, usually in the paint department. This stuff works miracles...How do I get rid of the glue spots on Toyota Corolla 03'?
HAHA thanks, yea, stuff works nice. How come everyone knows about this but me???

Report Abuse

How do I get rid of the glue spots on Toyota Corolla 03'?Try GOO-GONEHow do I get rid of the glue spots on Toyota Corolla 03'?
Try using a blow dryer on high heat. It will make the glue softer and will help it come off easier. Another thing you could do is put a little vegetable oil on a cloth and scrub it off. It will make it come off alot easier too.How do I get rid of the glue spots on Toyota Corolla 03'?3m makes an adhesive remover you can get it at any autoparts store or just try rubbing alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment