Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why did I have a hard time to start my 99 Toyota?

Which has 75k, new spark plugs, one yr old battery fully charged with multi meter checked, wires chedked, original starter, auto-trans, It does not equipped cap n roter, After

few minutes of trying it started and so was the whole day. But I am sure it will happen the same again after a day of parking except it would be the last time before being on tow, which I am afraid of. (I don't have AAA) . The starter usually last longer than that, It may be just the solanoil? Anyone who works for Toyota please??? Thanks a mill!Why did I have a hard time to start my 99 Toyota?when you tried starting it did it do a slow crank like it was trying or was there nothing but a click? a slow crank could be the starter is going and a good idea to get that checked, if there was no crank and just a click and then all of a sudden it started it would be a loose wire.Why did I have a hard time to start my 99 Toyota?First: Remove your battery cables and clean them with a wire brush. Clean your battery terminals. Reconnect, tighten and start from there.Why did I have a hard time to start my 99 Toyota?Start without pressing on the gas paddle and it should start if the problem persists than it is wise to take it for service as the engine timing may have a problem which needs to be fixed soon before it gives you more trouble
  • monroe muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment