Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can I hook up a uhaul trailer to a 2005 toyota matrix?

I am planning a move from Houston to Los Angeles and would like to drive so I can bring some essential stuff with me. The movers will be taking everything else and that can take up to 2 weeks before delivery. Is it possible to hook up a small uhaul trailer to an '05 toyota matrix? I think it's FWD, not sure.Can I hook up a uhaul trailer to a 2005 toyota matrix?Todays cars must have towing built in to the body. You will have to get a hitch kit installed unless you car was made to do so. As for U-haul, they can do it for you someplaces or recommend where you can. I don't believe a Matrix is the best vehical for towing a trailer, unless it is small, 4'x 8' approx.



For the price if it is a short move get a u-haul pickup truck or try budget for the same.Can I hook up a uhaul trailer to a 2005 toyota matrix?
YES IT CAN IAM A HITCH PRO AT UHAUL I INSTALLED HITCHES ON CARS U WOULDN'T THINK CAN TOW ,SPECIALLY IF UR MOVING LIL BIT OF STUFF IN A SMALL TRAILER

Report Abuse

Can I hook up a uhaul trailer to a 2005 toyota matrix?You wont even make it down the block. That vehicle is not meant for any type of towing!

Here's a thought. Rent the driveable uhaul truck and rent the car trailerCan I hook up a uhaul trailer to a 2005 toyota matrix?
LOL I would not suggest even trying. It would weigh more than the car. Have the movers tow your car and rent a one way truck. Even if you could find a trailer to connect to your car, there is no way to attach it to your toy.

Put the rear seats down and pack the hell out of it.Can I hook up a uhaul trailer to a 2005 toyota matrix?Call U Haul and ask them, that is a small car, the engine needs to have enough power to pull the trailer, but they would know if your car is powerful enough.Can I hook up a uhaul trailer to a 2005 toyota matrix?
Sure you can but when you drop your tranny and your bumper falls off you'll wish you'd had bought a better car.

No comments:

Post a Comment