Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is a good webstie to find parts for tuning Toyota Corollas?

I need a good webstie where I can browse, body kits, spoilers, rims, engine parts, etc. For a 04-05 toyota corolla S.What is a good webstie to find parts for tuning Toyota Corollas?I own a 2004 toyota corolla and there is only ONE good website that has the answers to all your questions. You are going to love it and become addicted to the site. I haven't been on the forum for a while now cuz I'm not interested in buying more stuff for my car. Haha. But yea, check it out... www.9thgencorolla.com



My corolla is fixed up and I get a lot of compliments on it. And guys are especially surprised that it's driven by a girl. My sn on the site is baby_lexus_04. Check out my car and you'll be surprisingly pleased by the potential a 9th gen corolla has. Have fun on the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment